- what cookies are;
- how you can manage cookies used on the Website and the Platform;
- further information; and
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your device when you visit the Website and the Platform. Some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, but we want you to understand the different types of cookies that are typically used on websites and apps. We use a variety of types of cookies and other tracking technologies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies which are strictly necessary for the performance of our Website and Platform, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Platform.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about the pages or screens you visit, and other performance metrics. This helps us to improve the way our Website and Platform works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies remember your choices to improve your experience, for example, remembering your username, your language, the region you are in. the aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don't have to reset your preferences each time you visit our Website or login to our Platform.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: these cookies are often placed by re-targeting and advertising partners, to track your browsing habits so that you can later be shown targeted ads on other websites and apps. We use this information to make our Website and Platform and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use on our Website and Platforms and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below: